Junior Support Engineer (non-USA)
What We Do
Zen WP provides WordPress support for website owners, bloggers, and businesses worldwide through a number of different services. Our core service is our Helpdesk system, which is a single-ticket support system through which subscribers can request help for their WordPress website.
About This Position
Zen WP is currently seeking a Junior Support Engineer, either part-time or full-time, to communicate directly with users through our Helpdesk and solve issues/tickets as they come in. Our office is based out of Newport Beach, California. However, remote work is acceptable.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to communicate with clients effectively through a service perspective and also through specification of technical detail.
- An expert of HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Proficient in JS.
- Well-versed in WordPress with in-depth knowledge of how WordPress works, it’s structure, and application.
- Must be located outside of the United States and during local business hours.
How to Apply
You can apply directly by submitting your resume and a message to email@example.com, where your email will be forwarded to our hiring manager for evaluation.
What the interview process looks like
- Review and evaluation of application.
- Phone screen.
- Secondary video interview.
- Trials, evaluation, and testing in a staging environment – full compensation offered.
- Evaluation and follow up.
Questions about this job posting?
If you have any questions or would like to apply directly for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.